This site is part of the Concord Naval Weapons Station Reuse Project. The Concord Naval weapons Station began in 1944. Due to changes in military operations the Navy vacated the inland area of the station in 1999.
GI Energy is developing the site’s energy and recycled water infrastructure in partnership with FivePoint. We are technology agnostic and are currently completing a feasibility assessment for the site to determine the best available technology for our client.